NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

NorCal, just wanted to start a thread to begin discussions on food, beverage and supplies. let us know what you are bringing to share or contribute. please note, you do not have to go in with a group buy/share...you are more than welcome to bring enough food and beverage for yourself.

for those of you who wish to contribute a meal and request sponsorship, please do it here. for example, you can say "i'm contributing chili cheese dogs for Saturday night - who wants in?" or "i'm contributing chili cheese dogs for Saturday night." the first example is a mini-group buy in which you break down costs between those who are interested in joining in on the meal. the second example is you bringing a set amount of food to contribute and plan to share with others in exchange for other food or beverage - kinda like a barter system.

enjoy!

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have the same one and will bring it along too. Also bringing two EZ up canopys. I read bacon in the morning is good for hang overs so I am bring two pounds of bacon along with the RedBull & Vodka.
I have been to Hungery Valley and don't believe there is any firewood to round up so BYOW.
I got propane enuff to light up So Cal =0 and firewood too
I am planning to bring a small weber, two burner Coleman stove, three or four easy-ups, a propane lantern, lots of oak fire wood, a few large bottles of high test type fluids, lot of breakfast stuff, duck tape, an few stakes for the easy-ups, two tables for the group, and I am still piling stuff up.

I am working on the trailer on Wednesday and packing...
BigFish, do you know what your ETA on Thursday will be? i think some of us will be arriving around 7:30 PM. i may be leaving earlier now...not sure.
If me and the wife were going we would bring everything including the kitchen sink.Oh and lots of BEER.
My ETA is about 7 PM Thursday

I will be leaving Shingle Springs at noon, pick up my co-pilot in Elk Grove and wagons hooooooo. I am about a day behind now and need to slap on the new bumper and skid, check the trailer and CB, radios, phones, etc.

I am thinking fish tacos, but I am no coming up with a good fish.
I have a roll of "Caution" tape I can bring.

From the Blue Room: "Im gonna get there Friday afternoon (not sat as in the OP) I hope the nor cal guys have the bar set up by then"

rofl
I will bring a couple of buckets of fried chicken, some tubs of tater salad, dinner rolls and what ever else I think of at costco.
Do we need any dessert cure for the munchies? I'll prob get a bunch of cookies.
I will have a box of fire wood, and halogen work lights.
Do we have enough camp stoves? I can bring my coleman 2 burner.

not confirmed yet but I want to get there thurs night
you can never have enough burners in a large group situation in my opinion. however, if you are already packing a lot of stuff, don't worry about it.
I'm pretty sure this group has more than enuff BURNERS!!!!! LOL =)
i'll be bringing about 5 bags of ice in my extended day cooler.
I was told by Dale aka AWSMFJ , that their is a truck stop really close to where we will be so I am hopeful that if anyone has forgotten something we can get it there...

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service