NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Ok, everyone! Registration is now open!

Please visit the AllCal 2011 Website at www.allcalfjcruisers.com to register!

Registration prices are as follows:

• $40 per vehicle (includes 1 event t-shirt one raffle ticket and camping for two nights at Psycho Ranch)
  • $8 per person for Saturday night BBQ dinner. (Should be KILLER!)
  • Additional shirts can be ordered for $15.
  • Stickers can also be ordered for $6 each.

*Please note that Brown Paper Tickets charges a small service fee on certain items, and the fees cover all the processing charges and make it possible for Tony and myself to keep the registration process organized.

We will keep registration open as long as possible, however shirts and stickers will only be available to order until July 5th.

Keep an eye on the website as it will get updated with a list of raffle prizes, more trails, and event info as it unfolds!

Also, if you're interested in Adopt-A-Trail or is willing to come down a day early to help out on a work day, the ranch is available to stay for free on Thursday.  We plan on working on 3N59A (Luna Mountain Trail, a medium level trail) or 2N06X (Lower Larga Flats Trail, which is a true black diamond).  You can participate in AAT, wheel some fun trails, and get there early!  Let me know if you're interested.  I may need some info from you to get you covered under the forest's liability insurance.

Happy registering!

Views: 58

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol, so bad at posting.  Can someone help me with formatting? Steve? :)
done.
Thank you Steve!
Registered
See you there THURSDAY :).
aye aye!
Quickly quickly!  Today is the last day to get a shirt with registration. 

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service