NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

The location has finally been determined! We can now move forward with dates. Please take a look in the Socal Board for the poll. http://www.socalfjcruiserforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7626

With the date selected, we can finally move forward with the details. You guys are in for a treat in terms of wheeling-that I can promise!

Tony

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cool!... im hoping for the second one as it will be the first weekend of my sabbatical.  The previous weekend will be hard for me to get friday off because i will be scrambling to get ready for my sabbatical.
Moab after Summit does not extend through the following weekend does it? We had about 4-5 trucks doing Summit, Moab After Summit and AllCal last year. The thing is, an extremely small percentage of people will do that and/or the Summit every year. By grouping them, it provides an even better chance for them to complete the Trifecta.
When do you think you will pin down the date?  I will need to ask for that friday off WAY in advance since its the week before my sabbatical or the last day of work before my sabbatical.
When we did Moab after summit last year it worked perfect. We left summit on the sunday wheeled moab through thursday and left friday for AllCal. That worked really well. Would you consider leaving the last weekend in there? Please
This sounds really cool... Might be a good start to my sabbatical to do all three.. :)
Can't wait! Last year the wife and I had a great time. I would love to attend the Summit, Moab and AllCal. I might have to change my plans of going to Mt. Rushmore and Yellowstone. =)
Looks like people are talking about doing moab before summit.  would be cool if this landed on the second weekend.. then we could do allcal, moab, then finish up at summit.
It looks like it's July 15-17.  That works well for those heading to Ouray after.

Date is set!  July 15-18 (Friday to Sunday)

Location is Psycho Ranch (Near http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=34.354987,-117.111533&sp...)

Now the fun part of planning begins. 

18th is a Monday.
Never been... looks like it should be fun.  Ill try and see what my sched looks like.  Thats prime time Rubicon time tho. 

Not heading there this year. Have fun

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service