NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Registration is now closed.

this year, the 2nd Annual AllCal Meet will be held in Northern California at Hollister Hills SVRA. we moved the NorCal edition into the middle of summer because we plan on changing venues every other year and we need to make sure the snow has all melted (snow still blocks most of the popular trails in the Sierras).

Date: Friday, July 30 - Sunday, August 01, 2010
Location: Hollister Hills SVRA (Camping at Area 5 in Hollister Hills SVRA)
Registration fee: $30.00 per vehicle. 
your registration fee will include:

* admission for one vehicle into Area 5 (base camp)
* 3 days admission to the park
* 2 nights camping
* 1 T-shirt
* 2 meal tickets for the Saturday Night BBQ sponsored by BozTec
* 1 prize drawing ticket

* donations will be accepted for additional t-shirts, prize drawing tickets and meal tickets.

To register:
Registration is now closed.

Hollister Hills SVRA provides numerous trails of all levels as well as two obstacle courses. In addition, the park has a separate, much larger trail system for motorcycles and ATVs. The Area 5 group campground can accommodate over 100 vehicles. It has flushing toilets, hot showers, fire pits and a stage. These facilities were made possible by our friends at the local TLCA chapter, Mountain Transit Authority.

More details will be made available within the coming days.

For volunteer and vendor opportunities, please PM potatomutato or email at potatomutato...at...norcalfj(dot)com.

Current Sponsors (as of 07/16/10):

sPOD

Cowboy's Fuzzy Duds

Red Eye Fabrication

Discount Tire

Cobb

...more to come!

Map to Area 5 Entrance at Hollister Hills SVRA

Tentative roster total: 67

Registered (individuals with screen names only)
2007fj
4x4CruiserGirl
5AND5TORM
Alvin
Andrew
AWSMFJ
BigFish (w/Marauder713)
bkreece
Boss73
Bozly
Bug Gut
Brigham
Bz
C4B
CA Annie & MoabFJ
caddo
CentralCalFJ
Cowboy (with his Fuzzy Duds!)
daPitbull
DaveF2
davidHchiem
DivnGirl
downy_ball
Eagle Scout
fjadventure
FJ Cruisin'
FJ Drivin
Fjamming
fjessence
FJ4 Tahoe
FJK
FJOKER
fjtonka
Foo
gringo
Hector (with his Jeep)
HollywoodFJ
Hoosier
JK 08 RUBICON
jr vong
lostsoul4438
mama4x4
Mannee5
manoweb
Maverick
Mikerd400
MoreFJland
Munkay (w/BoBoNel)
n1ntendo
NDA431FJr.
NekGuda
opg4759
paraextreme
PBn'FJ
Pinky
potatomutato
quadloco
Robbie
skersfan
Sonof40
SPOON
Studovich
TacoDan
TOE 4X4
Tonka
WTFMatt
yayo

Views: 437

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

great event, good to see some old faces and meet some new people. I had fun.

gah.. I left late Saturday night and I am still not recovered..
wow, what a great time! don't know where to start.

thanks to everyone for coming out and having fun. i just wish i had more time to hang with all of you on the trails and around camp. also, thank you for all the kind words. this event would not have been possible had it not been for all of our great sponsors, hard-working volunteers and enthusiastic attendees.

the official rig count including our sponsors is 93!!!

more importantly, we were able to raise $1200.00 for BlueRibbon Coalition and the Stephen J. Wampler Foundation! can't thank you enough for all of your contributions.

already looking forward to AllCal 2011 in SoCal!!!
HOLY Crap 93 rigs !!!!

Thats a HUGE # for our first one up here in NorCal !!

Also I am very happy that we were able to give to Blue Ribbon and Wampler !! These are two FANTASTIC orgizations that many wonderful things..

Oh and Thanks again Tater !!
Wow, great news on the fund raising!

Such a great time, I'm still buzzin!

Such a great job, Tater, you handled it all like a real pro.
thanks for the extra tri tip steak even if i had to pay 2 bucks more! :o)
Well now you know that it went to a good cause. :)
yes ma'am!
Just got done washing the trail dust of my truck. If time permits I'll get around to myself.

Hope you can handle another "Thank You" Steve. This was a great adventure. Also good to meet you. Thanks Bozly for the BBQ & to all the cooks. Very good food. Thanks to all those that assisted with the event behind the scenes & to those leading trail runs. And, thanks to all the sponsors. It was cool to see some of folks we met on our first run, and to meet new people.

My wife wasn't thrilled about going to Hollister - hates the heat (weather turned out perfect though). But guess who's sportin the AllCal T-shirt today, telling all her friends what a fantastic weekend she had, and can't wait for the next event!

Thanks again to all.
This was a great ending to my epic adventure. My guest also had nothing but great things about the event.
Well done everybody.
btw, did anyone happen to end up with a couple extra chairs? Hector seems to have lost his and someone walked off with my green chair with leg rest. my chair was last seen at the main campfire pit by the vendors. thanks in advance!
Somehow, your chair ended up left by our campsite...cleaning up, I threw it in the camper, so I'll bring it up tonight at Lucky 13...need parts from One Toyota that should arrive today or in the morning!
awesome, thanks! yes, i think people were hopping from campfire to campfire all throughout the weekend, so i figured it ended up somewhere. glad you'll be able to make it up to Lucky 13 tonight. see you there!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service