NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Has anyone swapped the stock steering wheel for an after market one?

Views: 562

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Btw for all you newbies... a tractor is limousine to a redneck. (not saying your a redneck hannah)

Haha yes they are! I am a big redneck so dont worry about offending me I dont even think you can do that unless you trash talk my FJ.

FJ to a redneck = Japanese made mansion. Just sent you a friend request. Fresno!?! I used to live there!! How's Herndon and the elbow room??

Ya im just here till I graduate college. Lol funny you mention herndon I live right off it. Ive heard of the elbow room but I've never been to it.

Yea me too... I was off of Herndon and Polk. Fresno gets a bad rap, but theres a lot of beauty to it. I used to see Bald Eagles at Woodward park. Plus Yosemite in 90 minutes.

I go to woodward park everyday to run my dog, its a really cool park. I see hawks all the time but ive never seen a bald eagle there. Yosemite is so close yet ive never been up there to actually see it, im usually just driving through it to get back home.

You can see them in the trees in the North end by the creek really early in the morning. I'd take my dog to the dog park there. You definitely need to go to Yosemite in the spring. Bring your dog, but only on a leash.
My pops lives off of Ashlan still. Next time I go visit I'll hit you up through here and see if you want to go provided your dog likes mine. It's truly heaven in Yosemite.
Awesome, ya let me know! My dog loves everyone he's just a big baby lol.

Do you have any example? That steering wheel would be real good. I do not like the OEM one too much.

Maybe - what about another Toyota 4-spoke steering wheel?

This is one of the steering wheels I've been looking at. I havent looked into other toyota steering wheels, but now I will.

Attachments:
man I used to have one of those on my Bronco. Good luck

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service