NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

5th Official Install Day and Meet & Greet - August 16, 2009

hey gang, we're back to CA Annie and MoabFJ's pad for the 5th Official Install Day and Meet & Greet.

Date: Sunday, August 16, 2009
Time: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Location: 3065 Richmond Parkway, Richmond, CA - the green pointer is the entrance to the gate-secured lot where we will be hosting the social.
More information: The area used for the install day is a gate-secured parking lot and has a small picnic area. The lot can easily accommodate a little over 20 rigs. Bring your own food and beverage...your own tools would help too, but feel free to inquire about needed tools beforehand.

install days are a great way to seek that extra hand you need to get that bumper on or learn how to do simple installs yourself. these events are also meet & greets, so it's the perfect way to see what others have done to their FJCs and to meet members of the NorCal FJs.

if you have an item you'd like to install or need help with, please post up.

the 6th Official Install Day and Meet & Greet will be held in the Sacramento area this fall. date and location TBD.

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I plan on being there and can help out with others projects.
Yeah, a pickle fork does more damage to the part than hammering it out. A ball joint seperator in the right size that fits our uca ball joint will be the perfect tool.
Boss, snap on is nice and I agree they are expensive. I am buying part by part and getting the most common sizes that fit the fj bolts. the snap on man comes by my local mechanic shop every tuesday and I meet him then.
kewl.. I have to stay away from that truck or I will spend way too much.. Maybe I will have to have you get me some stuff. I still need a full set of deep well sockets..
Sure, just let me know what ya want and I'll grab em. He comes every Tuesday morning at 9AM. If I pay him cash, it's cheaper and there's no tax.

Deep metric socket set is something I need to get as well.
I might make it too!
Just spoke with Kaster, he'll be coming out too!
Well of course.. you cannot have one without the other.. LOL

Looking forward to seeing you there....
:oP Would you like to be our 3rd person. muhaha
I am very scared right not now... Yikes

You have officially made the Bossquatch afraid !!!! Muh ha
Don't be afraid, be a friend. :o) haha
LOL

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service