NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Just wondering if anyone has ship anything thats as big as the Brush Guard and if so which carrier did you use and how much???? Oh yea and how do you ship something that big(shrink wrap or box).

Thanks again guys

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wrap it in carpet padding and shrink wrap. the major shipping companies should be reasonable for ground shipping depending on how fast you want it and how far away it is. hope that helps
So you think just pads and srink wrap will do the trick??? No box needed???
do you know other than home depot they sell padding or carpet padding???
Where is shipping from? I use Golden State overnight for my wine shipments in California. They move general cargo also, have used them to ship Diff Skids. If you need to, let me know and we can arrange to ship it under my account as I do not remember if you have to have one. They are cheaper the Fedex or UPS and are overnight.
Oh wow thanks yea the cheaper the better thats my kind of deal. Trying to ship it to Las Vegas. DO they go there???
I will call my contact tomorrow and let you know.
They do ship to Nevada. Do you have a from and to zip code and I will get the rate for you in the morning.
Henderson, NV 89077
Where are they picking up from?
PM Sent
I've used http://www.shipgreyhound.com/ for large items. Very affordable, items are delivered to bus depot.
My brush gaurd came "too" well packed from arb, was sitting on a crate box with formed foam inside a box that was tough as well to open up. Carpet and shrink wrap are prob the safest/cheapest way to do it.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service