NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

3rd *Official* Install/Wrenching and MEET & GREET Day! Sat Feb 21, Richmond, CA

We'll be there by 9am, unless someone wants us there sooner. We'll try to have it wrapped up by 4pm.

If I can get someone :) to bring a grill again, I'll bring some chicken and a grill-able veg. We'll take care of soft drinks, water and beer. Otherwise if you can bring something snacky that'd be great. Bring DVD's if you have kiddo's, they can hang out in the conference room.

3065 Richmond Parkway, park in the back. PM me if you'd need my cell.

Looking forward to it! - Ann & Mark

Views: 123

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

K, i'll bring my grill, I don't have too much coal though.. but i'll bring what I have

I think we've got 12 total trucks and a LOT of work going on. About to start the grilling, and someone just cracked open the first beer. :)

Thanks for eveything. It was a good time
Great time everyone !! There was a bunch of work done and god food !!

THANKS AGAIN to Annie and Mark for giving us such a great place to work !!

Good to see some old friend and make some new ones !!!

Anthony had a great time.. He had some much fun that e slept most of the way home !!

I love me new bumper !! I am now just a little bit cooler !!!!

Boss

Boss
Hey, I just got home and DAMN, my truck looks so good now that I have something up there. It really does make a big difference if you look long enough and compare. I'm grateful and happy to be a part of this unique group. Thanks to everyone that came out, it was a very productive and friendly environment.
Tony, seriously; I cant imagine how you could get any cooler.

We had a great day, Abbey is totally crashed out on our couch. Thanks to all who helped to tire her out :) She's an attention junkie, and with Anthony feeding her an ENTIRE chicken breast (yes, really), I'm sure she thought she had hit the lottery.

Wish I had a picture on Brandon on the roof... Good times.

We can do this anytime. Paul, our partner, even enjoyed the beer and grilled lunch. He especially enjoyed his chat with Nester... I think he thought we were all just a bunch of crazy kids... And I really I just love that someone still considers ME a kid. :)

Thanks to all who brought food, and grilled it up for me :) That part just really was not my fort, if you know what I mean. :) The sausages vanished quickly (ha-ha), and I really loved Steve's pork (ha-ha).

I really loved sharing my favorite beers with everyone. Several people asked for specifics. So:
Everything we had can be bought at BevMo in the Belgian, Craft. or Canadian section. We had Leffe's (Belgian), Racer 5 (a Gold Medal IPA from the Russian River Brewery in Healdsburg), Brother Davids Double & Triple (Belgian style, but brewed at Anderson Valley Brewery), La Fin du Monde (Canadian).

Till next time: Thanks to all and Cheers! - Ann & Mark
Here's your pic Annie. I had much good fun and food (thanks for cookin Dave) Thanks Annie and Mark!!!

AWESOME! :-) I didnt know anyone got a shot! Thanks!
Yeah it was fun taking apart Matt's FJ..lol Thanks for the new rear shocks, and NESTO thank you also for bringing such
good add on parts for my FJ... :-)
What did you get?
Yeah, we goofed, we should have scored us an antenna f/N. Maybe next time :)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service