NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

3rd *Official* Install/Wrenching and MEET & GREET Day! Sat Feb 21, Richmond, CA

We'll be there by 9am, unless someone wants us there sooner. We'll try to have it wrapped up by 4pm.

If I can get someone :) to bring a grill again, I'll bring some chicken and a grill-able veg. We'll take care of soft drinks, water and beer. Otherwise if you can bring something snacky that'd be great. Bring DVD's if you have kiddo's, they can hang out in the conference room.

3065 Richmond Parkway, park in the back. PM me if you'd need my cell.

Looking forward to it! - Ann & Mark

Views: 123

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, he'll be at my house in 15 mins to install them.
15 min ??? so your not waiting untill tomorrow..
all pro bumper
looks like there will be a lot of big projects tomorrow. don't forget to find time to install beer into thy belly.
Resty is out there testing out his new suspension. Matt hasn't PMed me back regarding the change of date. I'll keep you guys updated.
Yeah he has not PMed me either
Okay, matt PMed me back and he said he'll be there tomorrow morning at about 9:30 - 10.
OK I will be there with Anthony in the morning ... I wanted to bring his FJ but it simply wont fit in the the back and have the back seat up.. Simply to Big and Anthony is to small to put in the front cuz of the airbag .. SO I will bring his Bike, and other stuff to play with. \]

I also have a Tri-tip to cook and other small stuff.. I will also bring my table and tools.. Jack and stands

Boss
I will be there in the morning as well.
Awesome, Boss!

OK!

I've got 4 lbs of boneless/skinless chicken breast, marinating.

I've got ONE full sized coffee cake for the early arrivals.

I've got pots and pots off Peets Coffee, ready and waiting, with milk in the fridge.

I'm hitting BevMo at 9am or so, we'll have plenty of various and delicious beers available.

I've got Diet DP's, 7up's, Coolers of water.

BRING dvd's for the kiddo's, if you like.

It's going to be a LOVELY Saturday morning.

:)
So yeah I couldn't wait to install my ICON's so cypilk and I have installed it. damn the ride is such a big difference, I will be helping peeps install parts on sat and I will be installing new rear end shocks. Will have to bounce at 12:30PM for another family party, D/P and I will be there at 9:30AM...
Cypilk, can you bring your gill, I have 2 tabletop grills but with the amount of food we may want something bigger.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service