NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

3rd *Official* Install/Wrenching and MEET & GREET Day! Sat Feb 21, Richmond, CA

We'll be there by 9am, unless someone wants us there sooner. We'll try to have it wrapped up by 4pm.

If I can get someone :) to bring a grill again, I'll bring some chicken and a grill-able veg. We'll take care of soft drinks, water and beer. Otherwise if you can bring something snacky that'd be great. Bring DVD's if you have kiddo's, they can hang out in the conference room.

3065 Richmond Parkway, park in the back. PM me if you'd need my cell.

Looking forward to it! - Ann & Mark

Views: 123

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll be there this time, ain't got nuttin' to install at the moment but will be there to help.

Dave
Is this going to be a rain or shine event?
I am going to try to make it, so I can meet some fellow FJers
I hope it doesn't rain cause working on the truck in the rain is no fun.. COUGH!! COUGH!! Boss...haha
What ever !! I believe I have enough gear to keep us dry for the swap !!!!
seriously? Is this on if it monsoons?
What do you guys think? Mark is worried that they cannot do the roof rack project if it's raining, along with the bumper drilling that he's got to do.

DO YOU WANT TO DO THIS IN THE RAIN? VOTE NOW!

Weathermen around here are notoriously bad. Could be sunny and lovely.

Boss also offering EasyUps... but that really doesnt cover a lot of area. And if it monsoon's we're hosed, anyway.

HOW ABOUT SATURDAY? They're saying better weather for Saturday.

DISCUSS and vote... we've got no other plans... - Ann
Well I guess we could swap days if it is going to rain.. I am sure it cannot be as bad as it was in the mtns this past week. Iam still willing to go Rain or shine but If most other people want to swap off to another day that I guess I will do what the majority votes on..
So glad we changed dates, because it rained sideways on Sunday. Started early, and rained all freakin day. We'd have had to call it off for sure. The weatherman finally got one right!
I say saturday. More of chance of sun.
I'm down for Sunday still, if it looks rainy, then Sat would be fine as well. Just can't wait to get my FJ all done up!
are you gettin the suspension from matt??
Yep, he's meeting us at the wrenching day and we're gonna take out his OME's and put on stock ones for him.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service