NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

The new NorCal FJ base logo has been developed.

The base logo will serve as the foundation for a number of regional and special event versions that are soon to follow. The attached image below shows an example of the regional family of logos, which are near finalization.

Other logo versions to come include:
• Trail versions: base logo with trail name in a text ring. These can be made into small decals for collecting after you accomplish a trail run. Stick them on your rig's rear window!
• Personalized versions: the "Toyota" on the grill can be replaced with your own handle!
• Special event versions: these will be created for special events and/or trail runs.

The logo, and variations of it, will eventually make their way onto t-shirts, caps, window decals and the like. Keep an eye out for more details coming soon.

Views: 440

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Any updates?
those are the current logo for the norcal fj the main logo the is the one in the center and the others are for different regions, you can also check out the shop section of the site on the top of the website.
Are the regional ones available yet? I don't see any decals in the shop.
All I can say is I cant wait to get one...thats dope
The regional's are currently not available at this moment, You can pm Potato for more info on the once that had been released
sorry for the delayed response. i did find a vendor. unfortunately it coincided with me getting laid off. i will plan to do a very limited run for the time being to satisfy demand. stay tuned.
I really like the trees logo.
my two cents.

Jen
I'm diggin' the logos too... So I'm new. any decals available?!?
only the bridge decal remains in the colored versions. the NorCal FJ text only and text with bear remain in the white. next batch will be ordered with the five new regional designs.
any prototypes?
If you could send me the ordering info, I'd like the bridge decal in color and the text with bear in white. Any idea on a time line for the new batch of originals?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service