NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

So I have been looking at a lot of rear cargo ideas lately and I was wondering what everyone else is thinking about.. I was thinking it would be something that would span across the cargo area when the seat backs are up with a couple if drawers for gear ( this would be for recovery and tool ie stuff that would stay in the truck).

I have also been looking at incorporating the same system to some kind of sleeping platform for times when its just me.. So what has everyone else been thinking about??

Views: 96

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

get in touch with sonof40 and/or DaveF2. i was talking to DaveF2 at the campsite during the last slick rock run and he mentioned that their design could allow for the front portion (where the seats are) to dismantle when you want to put the seats up. you would probably need to add some latches of some sort.
Yeah I found Sonof 40's build !! that is exactly what I would like ot do . I was not thinking about removing the back seats but looks like that is the best way to go..

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service