NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

ok so i been on the site for a while, but haven't properly introduced my self. i am 26 Mexican kid . i have been in the industry all my life dad went from being a mechanic to a body-man to owning his own shop, i went to uti graduated and was a tech for a bit until the economy went down the toilet. now i work at leschwab and do everything there lifts, lowering all suspension, brakes, tires, commercial tires, an set up wheel and tire packets for people looking for something different. o and i align all cars as well. now the rig, i had looked for an iceberg for so long cause i had never seen one in person. i really wanted a tt but a regular iceberg would suffice. one night after dinner i was around the corner fro a Toyota dealer so i walked in long story short bout the car on the showroom and finalized the sale with a test drive. now 2 months later i have pieced together a lift ordered a flat top demello front bumper and demello sliders. i currently have 33125018 toyo open country mud terrains wrapped on some 18x9 kmc satin black skitch wheels. the lift consist of toytec front coilovers, diffdrop and rear superflex coils. i will run them on my stock billies untill i deside if i want to changed it up and what route. hobbies i have alot offroading duh!!. fishing, camping, hiking, rock climbing, i like working out even tho lately i have nottime or energy after work.pretty much sums it up.

Views: 175

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well welcome haha, i've been on this site a long time and never introduced myself as well.. Let me know when you get your goodies in and i might be able to help install! 

will do my friend

welcome i went to wyotech. what uti did you go to?

i went the campus here in sacrament/ natomas area.

Howdy!

thanks

hope to see a lot of you guys at hollister run i put together.

Welcome!!

Welcome. Rig is "Good Lookin'!!" :) See ya on the Trails.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service