NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Howdy all!

I learned about this group last year from the cool ranger at Stafford Park and finally signed up. I picked up my tt from the SF dealer right in the middle of the Toyota bad press in 2010; I was just walking down the sidewalk, minding my own business, when the sales guy tackled me and dragged me into the showroom.

I've got Bajarack's flat rack and a Maggiolina car top tent. But my most important mod was disabling the seatbelt alarm. My teenage son and I fly fish the waters of Shasta-Lassen and spend time on the North Coast surfing & ab diving.

See you out there!

c

Views: 184

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sweet rig man. i am in the works of buying my second fj identical to yours. with a stock rack

sounds like you have a fleet, ulysi! if you need a stock rack for that new rig, let me know. -c

Welcome aboard!

Ranger Jim (aka) cool ranger at Stafford. ha ha

How much cooler can a ranger be?

welcome aboard Christo! hope to catch you on a trail or at one of the North Bay socials at Lagunitas...whenever that ranger decides to organize another one. heh

Of course, had the ranger in question mentioned "Lagunitas," I would have joined a LONG time ago.

-Christo "Maximus" Arnold

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service