NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

ok,so i'm getting the Expedition One washer relocate mod for my 2010 FJC.anyone know how to remove stock washer tank?any help much appreciated before i go in and start "mucking around".install photos for new unit are good.just need heads up on removing old one,thanks

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Let me know if you figure it out, I am going to do it too.  Where did you buy the e-one?  I emailed them because I could not find it on their site, but they have not responded to me.
try dieselstorm.com  "new products" FJ CRUISER

Thanks I was able to finally get in touch with them and get one ordered.

Funny how all of the posts about installing it dont include uninstalling the old one :-)

i pm'd the guy that posted the photos in the blue room.he said it's not that difficult.so i asked him where the bolts are,waiting for reply.

cool...Mine shows up tomorrow!

i finished the install today.one bolt in front and one up high in back(pull black fender liner out of the way)and one up high on the right side.the rest was easy if you follow install photos and suggestions.good luck with yours.p.s. helps if you have flexible extention for socket wrench.

Nice.  I did not get a chance today, maybe this week if I can get home before the sun goes down.

Finished mine tonight.  Sort of a pain to get it out and then to get the new one back in.  tight quarters in there.

Got the motors reversed which made it worse.

L

bring it to me I'll help ya figure it out
thanks for the offer,i'll let you know if i can't figure it out.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service