NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Hi everybody, i have a stock 2010 FJ Front Bumber for sale for 50$ (plus shipping unless local pickup). It has one ding on the left bottom corner (hit a rock).

I will also have a  2010 FJ Rear Bumber for sale in roughly 2 weeks, also 50$+ shipping. It also has a ding on the left corner pocket.

Both Items are in good condition, and are available to be shipped or picked-up locally if need be as soon as needed!

50$ for Front Bumber and 50$ for the Rear bumber as well. OBO is encrouraged! These items need to go!!

Front bumber pics are listed below, however rear pics will be posted later tonight.

Thank you very much!

Views: 58

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That would be great, thank you.  Let us know when you're home.  Have fun!

Hey guys, if a pickup is going to be arranged for the weekend (or even the week), please let me know a few days ahead of time of the Date, and time of the pickup. Clearly i will need to give my address to those picking up the front and rear bumber, and that will be done shortly. Just so everything is clear, if pickup is in effect (which i understand it is), it is 50$ for front bumber and 50$ for rear bumber.

I would like to thank for the quick replies and well recieved messages regarding this sell/purchase.

Thank you.

Sorry, but we decided not to go this weekend. HWY 80 looks like a traffic nightmare.

I'll let you know if we reschedule

If you are going to be near Oakland on Friday, come on down and have a beer or two on us.

I will give you the cash for the bumper.

unfortunately, i wont be near oakland on friday, or the next couple of weeks until March 17-19...On those dates i will be passing through oakland to san fran. Perhaps we could arrange somthing at that time, however if its fine for you or anybody else, a pickup from my home would be perfectly fine, i have an extremely flexible and can be flexed to anyone's needs for pickup.

hey everybody, im just checking in about the bumbers that i have for sale, i have a front bumber that is ready to be sold/shipped/picked up, and a rear bumber that i will be taking off my rig in half a week. I was wondering about the interest of the bumbers, if there still is, please call me at 847-212-4642, i will be around oakland, San Francisco, and Sacramento on March 17th and 18th. I am just wondering about people who are 100% sure about the purchase of these items, as they are first come first GET. So please call me and we will arrange anything and everything that needs to be done to get the bumber to you.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service