NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Hey folks,
I plan on going to the 2010 FJ summit when I get back. Is anyone here planning on going? I have never been to Ouray..looks kinda fun.
Thoughts? anyone been there before?
Thanks
Rob

Views: 51

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I went to the first summit as did Tater.

Book your lodging ASAP or you might be camping.

It's worth going to at least once and Ouray is a beautiful place.
Thanks opg4759,
good advice,
I have a room already set up, one of the people from the organization assured me that they would save me a place to register unless I stay here longer.
I just want to be able to go some place when I want, where I want, that has trees and beer!!!!
It has been 14 months and counting since I last saw my FJ and friends. It looks like it might be fun..at least once, like you said.
Rob
When is it?
it is supposed to be 21-25 july from what i gathered. are you thinking of going Cocktailpusher?
Highly, highly recommended. Been the last 2 years and plan to go in 2010. Was honored to be a trail leader this last year on Black Bear and Imogene Pass with really cool groups of FJ pilots. Hope to have my trailer ready to roll as my camping "Holiday Inn". Could do a NorCal caravan in there is interest.

Falls coming down Black Bear Pass

So was just looking at 2009 web site. Looks like an awesome trip. Consider me interested. I'm definately leaning on going. Only concern is if it's happening. Doesn't seem you can register yet which is weird for such a large event. Please let me know if my internet illiteracy is preventing me from figuring it out. Anyone know if 2010 Summit is on for sure? And yes if any NorCal FJ's go we should caravan.
Cocktailpusher,
The reply I got was that yes, it will be on, but they have not yet opened resistration. I contacted them on the old 2009 info just to see if it was on in 2010.
Looks like...yes.july 21-25...
i am waiting for them to open resistration to sign up as well.
Rob
I'm thinking about going this year.

Checked out the room rates, which are very pricey - nothing less than $100/night when you add the room tax. So, I may go ahead and buy that Chaser Adventure Trailer instead paying for a room and use it while exploring the rest of the beautiful out there for another week or 2 before and after the Summit to make it a month long trip.
Swingshiftworker,
I know what you mean about the rates, but for me...to have a room with my own bathroom in the same room again, without the 75 yard walk to the facilities!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!.
you should really have fun with all that extra time!!
Hope to see you there.
Rob
Not going and have no plans to after some of the nonsense on the Blu romper Room unless I find a group to crash the party with...... lol
Bz,
I have limited internet access here. what am I missing? Is there something I should be looking into?
thanks
Rob
Let's start the party, Bz!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service