NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Unfortunely the time has come to sell my baby, I love this truck but it needs to go now. I will be looking more seriously into an 80 series as I look at something a litter larger for the family. Lots of upgrades email me any questions.
Will not be parting out.

2008 FJ Cruiser with offroad package and numerous upgrades. This is a very capable and extremely reliable vehicle, selling as a complete package and not willing to part out. 45,xxx miles, clean title, locking rear differential, a-trac traction control system. Everything works flawlessly on this vehicle, it's practically brand new, still even smells new!

Fully paid off, pink slip in hand.

Some changes at home and work are forcing me to sell this vehicle, price is somewhat negotiable but I will ignore all lowball offers.

ARB Front bumper
ARB Rear bumper
Warn Winch (8000 pounds)
ARB Roof Rack
Dual battery setup from dirty parts with optima yellow top.
Trailer package with brake controller and trailer connection integrated into ARB rear bumper
OME (Heavy) suspension lift with OME gas shocks
Full Bud Built skid plates
Camburg Engineering Upper control arms
CB Radio
Breather mods for front and rear differentials
12 volt Power to rear
Custom drawers in rear
Hankook mud terrain tires (285/75/16)
Trail Gear rock rails
2 way viper alarm system with remote start, motion sensor and window breakage detection.
Complete air system with VIAIR compressor and two gallon air tank

Blue book is 25,000. There are easily over 10k in add ons. 

Asking $29500

Views: 136

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sad to hear, but at least you'll still be wheeling with the 80. good luck with the sale...i'll keep my eyes open for you.

Thanks tater! I'm sure once I get an 80 setup i'll go out for a ride with you guys. i have also been fixing up an 83 Toyota pickup truck. Its not going to be a crawler but i may go on some fire roads with you all some time :-). 

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service