NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Is this the best place to post cars for sale? If not, mods, I'm sorry. 

Im selling my FJ. I love it, but Its not very practical for me anymore. Anyways, here is some info.

Mod List: 
Exterior
Radflo 2" dia. coil overs, 600 lbs spring rate
Toytec SuperFlex springs in back
Demello single hoop bumper w/ acro lights
White and black painted bezel
All silver parts blacked out
18" KMC XD Rockstar Wheels
285/65/18 Nitto Trail Grapplers (rotated regularly, on for around 18k miles)
Interior
Pioneer AVH-3200DVD Headunit with Mic and bluetooth+serius radio adapter
Hertz Audio tweeters
JL Audio Component and Coaxial speakers
2 10" Memphis Subwoofers in ported wood box (i had never heard of the brand but the sound quality is awesome. Probably better than my old JL)
Dynamated doors and select panels

This car has treated me great and I've taken good care of it. The only times its been off road was on very mild trails. Its seen a little mud, but even a minimal amount of that. Its had oil changes regularly and is actually due for one and will have it done within the next week (possibly a tire rotation as well)

I will get many more pics up tomorrow. Let me know if you have any questions or offers. Any reasonable offer will be strongly considered. 
Im going to list it for $22,000, but as said, offers will be strongly considered. Don't hesitate to send me offers! My email is mhsharks@yahoo.com.
Any questions or comments are encouraged!

Views: 138

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

GLWS,  you may want to add the mileage.

Oh man, I thought I did. Sorry! 

It has 69,1xx miles, but is driven almost daily, so the miles will slowly add up. I only have about a 10 mile commute, though, so they will add up very slowly.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service