NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Hey Folks, I was shopping for some Parts and just got off the phone with One Toyota of Oakland I got a screaming deal for us just tell them you are with the NORCALFJs

Members of this site get  20% off parts

510-569-1111 One Toyota of Oakland

Views: 155

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yea some have had a experience with SC.. I on the other hand have found difficulties. I went in to ahve the 60K done at 50K....you would think they would have noted that I had a rear LCA bent and that it could damage my diff/gears and lockers if bend more... For ppl that are still learning about the mechanics of cars or dunno squat this is an important thing to note... They never noted it... I asked them to check out the transfer case because my shifter would occasionally get stuck..they never noted it.. When I asked them about it.. they said, well we don't know why it was not noted but..... then changed the subject real quick.. And they wonder why ppl hate dealers.
wow!...i'm thinking about giving these guys a call for a spare inner tie rod! you can never have enough spare parts, so i would take advantage of this deal! thanks again, Bz!
I just called today...and GREG is no longer with them!... So is this still active or dead?
doh! my assumption is that it would be dead, but Bz can confirm/deny.
I jus called too... they said the same - he's no longer w/ them. Sigh.
i am sorry guys i will be at another dealer real soon.i will let you know where.
Steven's Creek!
so apparently, Greg, is gone. however, Bz says anyone in the Parts Dept. can honor the discount. just mention you are a member of NorCal FJs.
Ha ha! Good ole Greg! One stand up dude! Its Brandon bro! Hit me up sometime!
I was wondering if this would work for a tow hitch and wiring harness as I need one.
my assumption is yes. i think the only things that it does not apply to TRD parts and service, but Bz should be able to confirm that.
Greg is trying to get himself a job with another Dealer so wish him good luck!!! All I can say is to give the parts dept. a call a call and find out what kind of deal, if any, they'll give on TRD parts.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service