NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Hey Folks, I was shopping for some Parts and just got off the phone with One Toyota of Oakland I got a screaming deal for us just tell them you are with the NORCALFJs

Members of this site get  20% off parts

510-569-1111 One Toyota of Oakland

Views: 155

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes you Do! That was crazy, reminder to all check to make sure your Batteries are secure in the Tray! Tater's was about to go for a walkabout his engine compartment!!!
Give me a call Thursday at work for a quote
Very cool BZ, once again you are DA MAN
That's a damn great deal, thanks B! You too Greg!
I've been down there a few times and every time they have always been very stand up guys and gals.
Willing to go out of the way to help out with anything they could and very nice about it too.

Keep up the good work guys.
Its good to know people..... Who know people .. Way to go BZ
thanks buddy we will do what we can
I just got my FJ from these guys (1 Toyota). We traded in our `07 Scion tC and got a screamin deal on a very gently used `08 Silver Ti. Everyone there was very cool. Is the 20% still available...? On TRD stuff too...?
the 20% is still on, not sure about the TRD stuff. Give 'em a call
Steven's Creek Toyota ripped me off today... went to do a 30k service and they said it'd be $202. I go in and they decide to replace the cabin air filter (even though it didn't need replacing because I replaced it only a few thousand miles ago) and they add $60 more to the price. God, I can't stand dealerships.
I would have taken it out and handed it back to them along with $202.
that blows, some dealerships are cool, others are stealerships....

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service