NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

All Discussions Tagged 'cbr' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What kind of radio (communication) do you use?

I noticed many people on the trail had radios. What type do most people use? CB or the two way handheld? I am trying to decide what to get…

Started by DWH

27 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Mike

cb install

So I finally got around to trying to install my cb this afternoon but it appears I have the wrong cable to work with the boztec mount.  I h…

Started by Lance

13 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by PBn'FJ

CB Radio. Where can I buy and get installed in the Bay Area?

I was kinda looking at the Cobra 75 WXST and Midland 75-822., not sure. I'm going to the FJ Summit and with a month out I would like to get…

Started by Jesus

14 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by Jesus

CB Help

I am thinking about purchasing a CB.  Where is the best place to Mount it in the FJ?

Started by Beverly Andersen

4 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by Beverly Andersen

Help with CB install

I'm going to be installing a cb in my rig but had a quick question. What would be the most convenient and effective way for power? Should I…

Started by GHOST

10 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by GHOST

CB test

Anyone with a cb living in or around redwood city that can help me test my cb?   Have an older handheld I have not used in years.  Just wan…

Started by Lance

2 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Lance

CB Radio ?'s

Hey guys and gals, my buddy gave me a CB radio today and I could use some help.  It's a Midland 1001z.  All I got was the unit, microphone,…

Started by Robbie

24 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by MoreFJland

What CB Channel?

Hey All, I drive my FJ to work several days each week (880 NB, from Milpitas to Oakland!). I usually have the CB on. It'd be cool to talk…

Started by BritMok

6 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by DWH

CB Radio Newbie question, on/off road communications.

I have just bought a Midland CB radio for on/off road communication use (and emergency use). Can someone tell me which channels are used fo…

Started by CoastalCruiser

1 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by 5AND5TORM

Help understanding and choosing a CB....

Hi, wish I had time to do the research but I know how helpful Norcal FJers are!!! I'm looking at installing a CB before the All-Call M&…

Started by F@kken FJ

19 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by F@kken FJ

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service