NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Trail Runs (233)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Snow wheeling Sunday?

Well, not completely (as of this post, 4x4 with snow tires or chains required from South Lake and Jackson). I'm heading up to Kirkwood if a…

Started by DivnGirl

1 Dec 26, 2008
Reply by cypilk

Hollister on Thanksgiving weekend

Hey everyone I know that a bunch of you are heading out to Hollister this weekend ( I might even be able to join you all ), I just wanted t…

Started by Boss73

15 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Boss73

Hollister on Nov. 22

So who's down for Hollister this saturday the 22nd? I know we need to shoot some more video and put it up on our NorCal site, so here's you…

Started by cypilk

46 Nov 24, 2008
Reply by Suecyde

Hollister Hills SVRA SAT and SUN

The NorCal four wheelers will be down at hollister this weekend for some wheelin! this is a good group of guys and should be a really fun…

Started by PuckerFactor

3 Nov 12, 2008
Reply by cypilk

Surf N Turf

OK Guys who is going.. Looks like a lot of the So-Cal crowd is going and I know there has been talk about a meet in Pismo before, so this w…

Started by Boss73

163 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by potatomutato

Garcia Ridge, SnT Saturday AM

Typically, the Surf n Turf mob will run Garcia Ridge/Pozo trails on the way home from Surf n Turf on Sunday, usually forming their own grou…

Started by daPitbull

11 Oct 30, 2008
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

Mini local Off-Road revisited

I decided to see if the Hercules dirt patch was still open. It is! It ain't much but if you need a quick fix it's OK. For those non-member…

Started by Sonof40

4 Oct 22, 2008
Reply by Sonof40

High Sierra - Mono Lake September 25-28

greetings! this is the placeholder for the high sierra - mono lake run being planned for the end of september. please re-visit this thread…

Started by potatomutato

5 Sep 23, 2008
Reply by potatomutato

Deer Valley Day Run Labor Day Weekend?

Thinking about going up and running Deer Valley on either Saturday or Sunday. We can either run it from 4 to 88 or 88 to 4. Anyone interest…

Started by sbechtold

2 Aug 29, 2008
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

Niagra Rim Trail Aug 15-17th

Lets wheel people!!! http://ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1332916#post1332916 See you on the trail!

Started by PuckerFactor

5 Aug 13, 2008
Reply by 73Chevota

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service