NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

NorCal Socials (135)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Preparing a pizza party

Hi, as somebody knows, I am preparing a pizza party. Right now I still have problems to find a good source of yeast and I have to improve t…

Started by manoweb

16 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by potatomutato

Swap meet in Petaluma

Guys, I'll go there to pick up my hot shower, maybe somebody else is interested: Pacific Mountain Cruisers is holding it's 12th annual Toy…

Started by manoweb

5 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by NestahEdition

Tonight, LUCKY 13 Alameda - BEER?? Sun, June 21, 6pm +

HI guys! Mark's working on the FJ all day, I'm pretty sure we're going to need a beer out later tonight! Probably hit Lucky 13 about 6ish…

Started by CA Annie

3 Jun 21, 2009
Reply by opg4759

Sunday, June 28th Meet and Eat! (SOCAL)

Just wanted to include our Norcal friends just in case anyone will be in the area! I have scheduled a very special Meet and Eat for our gr…

Started by Munkay

0 Jun 11, 2009

Tueday, 6/9 Bo's BBQ in Lafayette! 6:30pm MARK'S BIRTHDAY!

Short notice, but we're heading to Bo's tonight for some really good BBQ and really good BEER for Mark's birthday tonight!! If you've neve…

Started by CA Annie

10 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Boss73

Holding off on "Drag Me to Hell" Friday night, 5/29

I had mentioned at AllCal that we were getting some folks together for opening night of the new Sam Raimi movie, but then we found out that…

Started by CA Annie

5 May 29, 2009
Reply by GRM

Sunday Gunday Funday?

I will be heading out to the gun show at the cow palace Sunday morning. Anybody else going?

Started by MoabFJ

17 May 6, 2009
Reply by 4x4CruiserGirl

Saturday, May 2nd, BEER MEET - The Toronado, San Francisco

**NOON!** We're going to open Mark's big Christmas bottle... 12:00 pm See you there!

Started by CA Annie

31 May 4, 2009
Reply by Sonof40

NorCal FJ Beer Social in SF - Sunday, April 26

It's the official return from Moab beer social with CA Annie and MoabFJ at Toronado in SF. Hear and exchange stories of Moab over some qual…

Started by potatomutato

14 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Bz

Toronado on Sunday 4-12

Toronado at 11AM I'm not sure if they open that early, but Annie said 11am, so i'll be there. Everyone is welcome to come.

Started by cypilk

0 Apr 11, 2009

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service