NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Introduce Yourself (273)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hey all!

How's it going everyone? It's about time I found an FJ club in California (in NorCal too for that matter). I actually was referred to this…

Started by Markie Sharkie

5 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by magicthechemist

Too excited

OK, I'm jumping the gun here by joining the forum *before I get my FJ. I go pick up my beastie tomorrow and I couldn't wait to join the for…

Started by Windskin

28 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by cypilk

Good afternnon from Lancaster!!!

Hey, how ya'll doin? I am Ryan aka The gunslinger1999 from Lancaster California. I am also a member of Socal FJ and saw a link for this web…

Started by The gunslinger1999(aka Ryan)

5 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by TOE 4X4

Hello from Long Beach!!!

Hello NorCal! Just wanted to drop by and say "Hello!" Hopefully meet up with some of you at SnT '09.

Started by miketino

3 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by daPitbull

Hello to all

Hi there ,while mountain biking up north ,ran into one of your menbers, and told me all about this forum,a good bunch of people that like t…

Started by 2008 Trail Teams Edition

6 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by 2008 Trail Teams Edition

Hello fellow wheelers

Well I was introduced to the site by David. I got a 2004 taco....yeah...yeah...i know it's a FJ forum. Please be nice! haha! Looking forwar…

Started by Alvin

4 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

Hi all!

Robert told me about this site and it sounds like fun. I have Robert's FJ in my garage and it is ready to get dirty! I'm looking forward to…

Started by Michelle White

12 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Bret

Hi!! Nubie here!!

Hi!! Just thought I might as well sign up since I have been lurking around here for a while.First off, my name is Rob. I bought my FJ new i…

Started by Robert Betteridge

24 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Robert Betteridge

Greetings from down south

I met some of you you guys last year at SnT. I figured since you guys are venturing to socalfjcruisers, i would sign up here. If I had know…

Started by Hans

3 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Hans

New FJ owner is Sacramento.

Hi All - Bought my 07' FJ two weeks ago. So damn excited still I spend most waking moments outside of work reading NorCal FJ discussions an…

Started by Cocktailpusher

13 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by R C

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service