NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

General Discussion (1,013)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

4WP sucks!!!!

officially 3 months today and i still don't have my rims, stupid "backorder" excuse... i don't know what to do... last time i posted they s…

Started by Fjcalata

10 Dec 24, 2009
Reply by Fjcalata

What CB Channel?

Hey All, I drive my FJ to work several days each week (880 NB, from Milpitas to Oakland!). I usually have the CB on. It'd be cool to talk…

Started by BritMok

6 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by DWH

Confused about "sunday"

Hey guys, relatively new to the site. Thanks to all the guys that PM'd me! I keep seeing posts mentioning a get together on "Sunday" but…

Started by Black Ant

6 Dec 18, 2009
Reply by Black Ant

AWSM FJ HALF A CENTURY OLD

TODAY MY HUBBYS B-DAY AWSM FJ

Started by DALE WHITE

11 Dec 18, 2009
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

Johns Birthday

Just a few photo's from John/s birthday. Gave him crabs for his birthday and dropped his cake on the counter. He still enjoyed it.

Started by TOE 4X4

14 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Red Leader aka DaveF2

Nor-Cal FJs On MTA Site

Looks like Someone like out Rigs cuz there are several pic posted up on the site.. And for some reason Some took a shot of Resty's Rig....…

Started by Boss73

0 Dec 14, 2009

Parking the FJ...

After the Pismo, my truck was not driving properly and until now, i found out that i need a new rack and pinion, tie rods, and Upper contro…

Started by FJCamel

14 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by CA Annie

The perfect Christmas gift

If you have a little one at home, this just might be the perfect Christmas gift. I saw it in this week's Walmart ad. http://www.walmart.co

Started by DivnGirl

4 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by Boss73

City of Placerville Toys for Tots Parade

Each year the City of Placerville has a Christmas Parade as a means to gather toys for Toys for Tots. My son participated this year as a cu…

Started by DWH

14 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by 4x4CruiserGirl

Download My New Album for FREE

Greetings… Nothing wheelin' related here... But I just wanted to share with you guys that I've released my new album for free here: music…

Started by Botched

8 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by DWH

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service