NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

General Discussion (1,014)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fj pics!

Hey, I don't quit know where to put this... But I wanted to load the pics from FFA on here but my Mack won't seem to load the pictures to t…

Started by Bumper foley

3 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by NyNomad

Norcal FJ CB Channel 4

Figured I'd go and try to standardize this for us.Never any traffic on this channel around here besides us so lets make CB Channel 4 our st…

Started by casperSYTFU

11 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by opg4759

Another Custom Tire Carrier build

Building a custom tire carrier for another fellow FJ'er, this one is slightly different than the last but the same great Califab touch. Mou…

Started by Chance Hokanson(Califabrication)

2 Jun 28, 2014
Reply by Maximus (Max)

Hot springs

I hear there is a hot springs in the tahoe area that you can wheel to. Anybody know details?

Started by Craig Stanley

5 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by Maximus (Max)

Relocated

Well, it finally came to fruition ... the job collapsed. Luckily, I found a new position ... unfortunately, clear across country. I went f…

Started by John Brown

13 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by John Brown

Wheeling game!

I just found this today.  If youre stuck at work, wishing you could be out on the trails, give this a try. SpinTires!

Started by Mike Oliver

0 Jun 18, 2014

Looking for a (Bay Area) shop to replace my clutch.

Hey all, looking for a shop to replace my stock clutch with stock parts that I already have. The shop that ordered the parts for me said th…

Started by F@kken FJ

3 Jun 17, 2014
Reply by mny_m8ker

CB Radio fine tune

Looking for some help and suggestions on tuning my Corba 29 lx to its fullest range.

Started by SMJ2010

9 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by CV Kurt

FJ tire change while driving!

Pretty awesome, music gets irritating really fast. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQm5BnhTBEQ

Started by Mike Oliver

5 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by FJ Drivin

Hollister Hills closure June 4-14,2014

Just incase any of you are planning on going to Hollister Hills in the next 10 days The Upper Ranch (4x4 area) will have the following clo…

Started by opg4759

3 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by FJ Drivin

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service