NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

General Discussion (1,014)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Califabrication Straight axle Complete!

I've finally started my build,  Dana 60 HP for the front and Sterling 10.25-35 spline for the rear.  ONE TONSNext step to get the rear, the…

Started by Chance Hokanson(Califabrication)

136 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by Maximus (Max)

Another Sac area meet n greet

lets get Another Sac area meet n greet. Next Friday at hooters? Who's in? Other date or venue? Maybe Chance can bring the beast

Started by Back in Black (FJ4 Tahoe)

18 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by Back in Black (FJ4 Tahoe)

Hwy 50

The Last Road Trip

Started by Frank L

5 Apr 18, 2015
Reply by Steve Hope

Rear bumper swing out

Question about the rear bumper swing out...I'm looking for a new rear bumper but I see some have a rear swing out tire carrier. Is there re…

Started by LT

9 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by RJAMSOIL

Summit 9 / 2015

They posted the dates on their Facebook page. July 15-19, 2015. I already have accommodations. (It's our wedding anniversary week.) Anyon…

Started by Yose FJ (David)

19 Apr 6, 2015
Reply by SJFJ 4x4

Inverter

Does anyone have a pure sine wave Inverter that I could use for a few minutes to do a test? If it is installed in your truck it wouldn't ne…

Started by Sonof40

4 Apr 5, 2015
Reply by Sonof40

Need to borrow an air box for smog

Hey guys I live in Santa Rosa and work in Oakland. I need to smog my 09 and I can't track down a stock air filter assembly. Does any one ha…

Started by Navedtra

5 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by Navedtra

wtb: trd cai 1st gen part

I am looking for the round part of the intake that holds the filter inside 1st gen trd cai. Thanks

Started by savage707ron

0 Apr 1, 2015

Free set of 4 Goodyear Duratracs 285/70/17

4 Goodyear Duratracs 285/70/17 9/32" left No patches, punctures, or weirdness You could run these for the rest of the year with no issues,…

Started by Niko

5 Mar 30, 2015
Reply by Maximus (Max)

Need to replace catalytic converters

I'm looking for an affordable, dependable service shop to replace my catalytic converter. I'm in American Canyon, but don't mind going to F…

Started by Ferd R

7 Mar 28, 2015
Reply by Steve Hope

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service