NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade (707)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Garage Clean Out

I was ordered to clean out the garage in order for my wife to park in it. While in the process I realized I should try and get rid of some…

Started by pkelly72

25 Jun 21, 2009
Reply by pkelly72

SOLD: Carpeted Floor and Cargo Mat Set

if you like your FJ plush and posh like PBn'FJ, then you gotta get yourself a set of carpeted mats. i am selling my used set (driver, passe…

Started by potatomutato

2 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by Bz

TRD Cold Air Intake

I picked this up put maybe 100 miles on it and i am now trading in the FJ . I paid over $400 I am looking to get $250 for it . I still have…

Started by Derek

9 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by Bz

Stock (Bilstein) full suspension package

Hi, I'm selling the full set of the stock arms, coils, and shocks. The shocks are Bilstein that come with the 2008 FJ "offroad package". Th…

Started by manoweb

4 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by manoweb

UCA's

I'm looking to buy some aftermarket UCA's. Anybody have a set or know of any they are looking to sell?

Started by pkelly72

2 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by pkelly72

CAI

Anyone selling a CAI ?

Started by knuckles415

0 Jun 15, 2009

Procomp Xreme Mud terrains on 16x8 black steelies.

Listinf for Dan. He never installed these so they are basically new just stored for nma bit.Tires are 315/75/16 34.5'' tall.Rims are wheele…

Started by 2007fj

10 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

Any kind of rims for my FJ

hey all so i bought some steelies like 2 months ago and i just got them installed on my FJ and they are not balancing with my tires so im l…

Started by EDub12

5 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by cypilk

Guess It Worked

After a couple days in Hungary Valley and my little friend Trixy setting it down pretty good, more than a few times, all's well. Gotta mak…

Started by Bozly

1 May 27, 2009
Reply by BigFish

07 Solid Axle FJ Cruiser is for sale... :)

Thought I'd cross post this here to get more eyeballs on it. http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/vehicles-sale/87406-07-solid-axle-3-lin

Started by sbechtold

4 May 25, 2009
Reply by sbechtold

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service