NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Exterior Modifications (180)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sema FJ bumper

Anybody else catch sight of VPR's new FJ bumpers? Pretty sweet looking although I haven't seen a lot of details or prices yet...   Here's t…

Started by Meestar Jim

7 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Botched

Bajarack Experience

Been eyeing the bajarack utility rack and was curious to see if anyone here has had any first hand experience.  Personally I like the ultra…

Started by TrackRat

12 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Meestar Jim

Rear bumper that replaces OEM rear bumper fascia???

Anyone seen a rear bumper that replaces all the plastic fascia in the rear of the FJ?  A well placed rock (that completely jumped out at me…

Started by JRider

9 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by tacocat

No bar ARB!

I like ARB bull bars and had one on our 80 series Cruiser, but just look how good the ARB looks without the top bar! tokyo_auto_salon_fj_c…

Started by offroadkid

1 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Maximus (Max)

Tow hitch question

Hi, I have a 4 pin electric connector and place to place to attach a tow hitch (photos attached). What else do I need to connect a trailer…

Started by magicthechemist

8 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Estysalinas

FJ body chop in san jose

hello Iam looking for a good place to get a body chop. Iam putting 295x70x17 nitto trail grappelers on 17x9 fuel rims 4.50 back space .Hope…

Started by Keltic

3 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Bz

Line-X Sliders?

Has anybody here done it? I've seen those Jeep weirdos do it. I'd be concerned with chipping it... Nothin that a spray can of bed liner wou…

Started by Robo

6 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by PBn'FJ

QUESTION ABOUT GRILL????

I dont know if this is even possible. Has anyone seen where you can custom order a grill so that it says something other then toyota? I kno…

Started by Hannah Fortney

6 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Hannah Fortney

bumper search

I have decided to get a front bumper. Im leaning towards the pre runner style right now but im not sure which one. Who makes the best one?

Started by Colin FJ13

11 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Colin FJ13

Installing OEM hitch

Hey Everyone, I bought a new OEM hitch and installed it on my '12 FJ today, but somehow couldn't get one bolt to get in all the way. I eve…

Started by SJFJ 4x4

7 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by NestahEdition

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service