NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Exterior Modifications (180)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bug Shield

I just ordered The Bugshield for those San Joaquin Valley trips. Not at all sure they will work, how they will look or effect mileage but I…

Started by Sonof40

16 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Sonof40

mirror question

smacked passanger side mirror on branch, glass and plastic piece that glass mounts to came out and got lost. I found a replacement piece of…

Started by Daniel May

7 May 29, 2010
Reply by Daniel May

Matte Black Hood Decal

Amaesing installed the original matte hood decal for me a few weeks ago, and as you know it was about an inch short   Not any more! Had a n…

Started by Maverick

9 May 11, 2010
Reply by NestahEdition

Intense Fabrication bumper

Hey everybody, I've only joined recently, and from what it appears IF bumpers for the FJ are no longer available? I'm looking to buy one if…

Started by Meestar Jim

11 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Boss73

axe & shovel mounts

is there an axe & shovel mount that will go on the stock FJ roof rack? and will lock up like the one made by/for the "defender" roof ra…

Started by terry52

8 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by terry52

FRONT BUMPER QUESTIONS

Looking to buy a new front bumper any input would b helpful.

Started by knuckles415

25 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Bz

defender high-lift jack mounts

I made backing plates for my high-lift jack mounts,added two more bolts to each side,and a set screw just in case.will test it out at lake…

Started by terry52

0 Feb 7, 2010

steel verses alluminum bumpers ?

anybody have thoughts on steel verses alluminum bumpers?besides the weight difference,i'm thinking alluminum should have some shock absorbi…

Started by terry52

8 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by terry52

ARB bumper install

I'm thinking of buying the ARB front bumper.anyone done the install themselve? degree off difficulty?

Started by terry52

4 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by terry52

Window Columns?

I have a question about the front windshield columns: how easy are they to take off? I'm trying to push my lighting wires underneath it bec…

Started by Markie Sharkie

5 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by TRD Black

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service