NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Forum Discussions (3,519)

Featured Discussions

Campfire Permit

Where is the closest place to Livermore to get one? A lot of people are using the sequoia page here: http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/sequoia/passes

Started by Shaman Rawb in General DiscussionLatest Reply

И00b (and a really confused one at that)

So I signed up here a while ago but have mostly stuck to the blue room 'cuase i can't get the organization (navigation) of this site :(   I…

Started by lqdchkn in Introduce YourselfLatest Reply

Into the Sierras (El Dorado National Forest: Ice House Road/Silver Fork Road)

Got the itch to head out for a short little run into the Sierras, this was my first run of the year into the Sierras and I was scared that…

Started by Estysalinas in Trail ReportsLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

It has been a while

I've put some upgrades on the FJ since my last post. 3 inch lift, 33 inch tires, and most recently, a winch. I'm ready for a trail ride if…

Started by Steve S in General Discussion

2 Jul 13
Reply by Steve Hope

NorCalFJ's

Hi guys, I seem to have taken a Covid Sabbatical. I am back and ready to hit the trails. Still have my 2012 TTSE and still on 32 inch BFG K…

Started by Steve Hope in General Discussion

0 Jul 13

Reminiscing...

Hi fellow offroaders. I have not come back to this forum in years and was wondering how many old friends from the early days are still arou…

Started by High-yo-silver in General Discussion

0 Jun 25

Utility drawer box

Hey all just wanted to share my drawer box built came out really nice,i needed more storage for recovery stuff , some security lock for the…

Started by Cuatrero1 in Interior Modifications

8 Jun 25
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

Just moved to Citrus Heights Area

Sup FJC's, I just moved up to Citrus Heights from the bay area, I wanted to know if there are any FJer's on the forums from the Sacramento…

Started by C4B_ROCKs in General Discussion

5 Jun 25
Reply by C4B_ROCKs

Step~Cal's Spring fling 2015 (planning stage)

Hello everyone, I guess since Ny Nomad PCSed (military jargon for changed duty station) to Montana, I have become the unofficial planner of…

Started by JagyPNF in Trail Runs

37 Apr 7
Reply by Sonof40

FS: ICON Stage 1 2007-2009 Toyota FJ Cruiser 0-3.5" Lift Kit

Selling my front and rear used ICON 07-09 Ext. Front Coilover 2.5 Series Stage 1 (Kit Part# 58640)  Kit includes: 2 x 56505 Rear 2.0 VS ser…

Started by the paragon in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

3 Apr 2
Reply by ray gates

FS: (1) Used BFG All Terrain KO2 315/75/16

Selling my spare used BFG All Terrain KO2 315/75/16. 40,000 miles Location: Foster City, CA Local pickup only $70 $70 cash

Started by the paragon in FJ Cruiser Parts: Sell - Buy - Trade

0 Feb 26

FS: New Truck Bedz Expedition Air Mattress for FJ Cruiser

Selling Brand new Truck Bedz Expedition Series #20 TCSB Canvas Air Mattress for FJ Cruiser Retails for $170.  Here is the mattress review…

Started by the paragon in Miscellaneous: Sell - Buy - Trade

0 Feb 26

FS: 08' Off-road Package 5 spoke OEM 16x7 wheels

Selling my used 2008 Off-Road Package 16” alloy wheels w OEM lug nuts (not pictured). All have hubcaps and except rear wheel. These have a…

Started by the paragon in Miscellaneous: Sell - Buy - Trade

0 Feb 26

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2021   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service