NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

All Discussions Tagged 'ham' (7)

← Back to NorCal FJs Comms Group
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Making the jump to Tech Class Ham

I've noticed that the only place people use CBs anymore is at Hollister and on the highway. It seems like everyone in the Sierras has moved…

Started by Niko

17 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by opg4759

FJC Hams Badges

Our friend, Yoshi, from AZFJ came up with the idea of a badge for Ham Operators who own FJCs. Please check out the discussion thread in the…

Started by potatomutato

6 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by manoweb

NorCal FJs Band Plan aka Working Frequencies.

This post will be updated as needed. Please send me a message if you want to propose any changes to the NorCal FJs Band Plan outlined below…

Started by opg4759

15 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Sonof40

Amateur Radio Certification Courses

hey Hams...is there a good online resource that has a calendar of upcoming certification courses around Northern California? please let me…

Started by potatomutato

1 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by opg4759

Now is a great time to study for new HAM license or upgrade

Well with the end of fall here and Winter a few days away, now is a great time to spend a little time studying for your Tech license.  It's…

Started by opg4759

0 Dec 14, 2010

Portable Communication Devices — Any Suggestions?

during the offseason, i plan not only to build out my mobile communications, but my portable communications as well. can anyone suggest a g…

Started by potatomutato

10 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by potatomutato

Integrated HAM and CB Units?

would anyone happen to know if there are any integrated HAM/CB units out there? is it even possible? i heard that there were units, but the…

Started by potatomutato

3 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by potatomutato

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service