NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Hello All,

I've seen this thread on other forums, looks like fun...I'll get it started.

I drove my rig to work (first time I've had it out in a few weeks).  Took it in for a wash..

Views: 14584

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Moonrise over camp.

Attachments:
Me and my buddy Sean in the current peak of Kelso dunes. The wind was ripping off the crest.
Attachments:
On travelers monument in Soda Lake.
Attachments:
Got muddy on the Soda Lake road...
Attachments:

New Pads and rotors for my TRD Big Brakes.... fresh and ready for duty!  AC tomorrow after the front bumper wore through the plumbing... 

Looks like you had a great time, Jim. That makes me want to hit the desert soon!

We had a blast! 5 of us went down from Modesto last Friday at 4 am in my FJ and a LR2. Came home Moday. Best trip in a long while.

Tuned my cb with a new swr meter. (Thanks Darell for the offer of a loan but by the time I read that, I had clicked the "buy" button :-) 

Loaned  Mengo my 41/8 inch hole saw and arbor so he could do a PRG snorkel, he came by today to return the saw and his FJ is looking sweet.

Steve Hope.

Replaced oil & oil filter, replaced air filter & cleaned the MAF, replaced plugs, installed NEO interface for IPOD.

Put on some new coilovers yesterday... 3" Toytec-Bilsteins!

Up Next:

- Light Racing UCAs

- 3" rear coils

- Bigger tires!

Thanks to Steve Hope for loaning me the hole saw. Spent Saturday night operating on the FJ!

http://norcalfjs.com/photo/albums/prg-snorkel-install

Welded up a flowmaster series 44. Now she purrs like a kitten.
Attachments:

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service