NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Hello All,

I've seen this thread on other forums, looks like fun...I'll get it started.

I drove my rig to work (first time I've had it out in a few weeks).  Took it in for a wash..

Views: 14583

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like the idea of making your Hi Lift match the truck. I get lots of good comments with mine, that is also painted to match. I also added a new solar battery tender to my air dam, that's my "what did you do to your FJ today" post.

Attachments:

no picture = didn't happen... :>)

I drove to Livermore to look at wineries for the upcoming wedding.... my body was there my mind was off roading tho. also installed cheap leds for rock lights before I pulled the trigger on more expensive pod like ones

Got my new steelies and Toyo Open Country MTs mounted...
Attachments:

Jim, the MadDog plating looks really cool on your rig...I like the baja look you're going for.

Thanks man!

Looking good Jim.

Painted the dash Silver trims with Red Rust-Oleum #7564 Safety Red fast drying high performance enamel.

I had mine washed today due to the weatherman saying were going to be dry for the next 13 plus days and it came out looking like this!

I have had that happen from time to time its always a pain to buff out

Love the purple roof rack...

Went to see Vince and installed the Land Rover Discovery overhead console that I cut/trimmed for him. Dome light was upgraded to LEDs on a circuit board,

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service