NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

I have a used Trail Teams grill for sale.
Ran it for almost 2 years, no problems.
"TOYOTA" in center is painted OD green (see pics)
The "TOYOTA" emblem I originally removed for painting. It's reattached using JB-Weld, very solid.
Needs 3 clips that just pop in along lowest mounting points, position as indicated in picture or I have 3
bolts that work at these points that came with my newest grill.
Asking $100, paid over $180 with shipping.
Located in Modesto, don't really want to ship due to bulk, but willing to meet up halfway.

Bezel is sold

Views: 496

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry phone dropped these two pics...
Attachments:
Third pic
Attachments:
Willing to entertain offers...

You got a new grill? Pics????

Here you go Mengo...
Attachments:

Man that's a wicked mean look! Now you just need that DO bumper! ...which means you'll be selling your MT bumper right???? =P

Oh yeah, when I finally get the cash together for the new bumper I'll be selling my Metal Tec for sure. It's a great bumper, I just want to go another direction. Did you get your scuba mod done yet?

Got the kit from FJNewb last week, but I caught the flu. I just haven't found the time to get under. I'm also worried about the two breathers behind the engine because my 2nd battery looks like its in the way of me reaching down there...I might be able to do the mod this Saturday.

Yeah my whole fam got the flu or something. Still in recovery mode here. Your battery (2nd) may well need to be pulled to reach the breathers. Serious PITA getting to them. Expect some scrapes and scratches to your forearm. Keep at it and you will get them, eventually. I found a thread on the blu room that shows where they are roughly. Helped quite a bit.
You should buy my grill Mengo, I'll drop the price to $80. :)

I'm curious, what's the difference between the TT grill and the base model version?

Do you have the link from the blue room?

My bad, I thought you had the stock silver bezel... Lemme dig for the link...

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service