NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Begining my lift research. Would love to see your pics and what your set up is. Brand of lift? Size? Tire set up? Things you like or don't like about it. Please put a pic in your reply for reference. Thanks all!

Views: 102

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Choose the right suspension for what your going to use the FJ for..

Suspension:
Camburg New Uniball UCAs
ICON Front Coil Overs
Walker Evans/ICON Hybrids New 2.5" Rear Shocks
(Revalved/Modified by ICON to match ICON 2.5" front coilover)
ToyTec Rear Coil Springs
Garrett Matt - Premium Rear Links
Custom Swaybar Collars

Wheels/Tires/Braking System:
16x8 Wheeler's Off-Road Steelies
315/75/16 ProComp Extreme Terrains (35")
Goodridge G-Stop Front and Rear Brake Lines
JTDifferentials 1.25" Wheel Spacers
Gorrila Wheel Locks

as we all know Resty's ride is ready for War!!!

It looks great, but a little naked, where's the rock sliders :) I think I just found the wheels I need, no bling, all steel.
ha! we've all been saying that. no sliders and stock skid all these years...still ran Deer Valley and Slickrock multiple times. loco. i think he's going buggy with it. when you running Baja, Resty?

congrats on the wheels Red Rock!
Resty told me he wants some nets for his windows just like the baja ones. haha!
The rock sliders are missing still need to find me a good deal...:-)
I like this setup.
Bummer is that a tree attacked him at Hollister earlier this year. I think that was first dent he's gotten besides on his stock skids.
yea and then deer valley got my driver side rear fender..lol

lifts....so many..ask yourself, what do you want to do? what is your objective?..i personally went with the fabtech 6" lift. i initially started with the dirtlogic coilovers..after 2 years, changed to the icon 6-7" coilovers...dont get me wrong, i really liked the dirtlogics, but the icons....deff have a much better understanding of why they have the reuputaion they do!!!
Are those wheels type A or B ( 4" or 4.5" Back Space)?
Hi, I have the 3" Rough Country Lift, I'm very pleased with it as this is my everyday ride it's enough lift for decent off road clearance while staying behaved on tarmac. I installed it with a buddies help in 4 hours and I'm running 265/75/16 ProComp Mud terrains which I love. Overall I'm very pleased with my set up, hope this helps! As you can see the wifes seems to like the set up to!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service