NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Here are Toyota's part numbers.

> 74303-35020-B0 SIDE RH VISOR
> 74304-35020-B0 SIDE LH VISOR

You can find the installation tips on the other FJ forums.  It seems easy.  YouTube is your friend, too. ;)

Good luck!!!

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

good info, thanks! and for those wishing to purchase these don't forget NorCal FJ members get 20% off cost at One Toyota in Oakland.
2010 ???

Funny cuz I have had mine sine 2007.. R they still just grey or is there a style update??

These are a life saver.. I do not know how people drive without them..

Good post...
You must have gotten a retrofit.

On my 2007, no side visors. IIRC, only the 2010s came with side visors stock.
Yep I went to the dealership and got a pair and put them in myself..
The side visors started on 2008's. Definately a good addition to a 2007, I loved it after adding mine.
Ah, thanks for the clarification.
Added them to my 2007 months ago, but wish I knew about Oakland Toyota then :-(.
Woohoo! Took me 25 minutes last night in the garage. Newbie mistake -- 10 minutes of that was figuring I had put the left sided one on the right side. LOL.
HA almost did the same thing !! I had to keep looking at them over and over and figure out how they would work the best..

But this will make that late in the day driving much better.. Also works well when you don't want to look at other people...
Bought mine through One Toyota as my 2007 came with none. 2208 was the first year to have them as part of stock.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service