NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Surf N Turf 2010
Date: November 5-7 (Friday-Sunday)
Camping Fee: $10.00 per day per vehicle
Communications: FRS 7-31, CB 31
Official Surf N Turf Website

ATTENTION: Safety flags are now required on street legal vehicles whilst out in the dunes. no flags are required along the beach and where we camp.

is it ever too early to begin planning for Surf N Turf 2010? the official website and MOB list is not up yet, but the dates are confirmed per TLCA's event schedule.

our base camp setup will be tweaked slightly to allow for better kitchen access for cooks and other minor details. prep meetings will begin this summer!

the AllCal Republic will be treated to a special hog roast on Saturday night courtesy of BozTec. porky, potatoes and squash will be provided.

so, who's going?

Tentative roster (60)

Wednesday
Ron Ehlers

Thursday AM (setup crew): 7:30 AM at the Chevron in Prunetucky
TOE 4X4
CA Annie & MoabFJ
Bz
Bossquatch
CowboyCEO
NekGuda
FJ4 Tahoe
FJ Scout
MoreFJland
Andrew
AWSMFJ
PROFESSOR JK
TJER
MIGREENBUGGI
Robbie
Bozly
potatomutato

Thursday PM
Munkay (mmm, maybe could be)
CentralCalFJ

Friday AM
PBn'FJ
DivnGirl
Alvin
Hans
magicthechemist
jr vong
C4B
quadloco

Friday PM
gringo
Studovich
Daniel May
KRT
5AND5TORM

Saturday AM
daPitbull
Lance
BigFish

Unknown
manoweb & Monica
fjtonka
terry52
Jeff
ray gates
NDA431FJr.
cypilk
Mark O'Connor
Botched
Julie Walmsley
FJOKER
GHOST
Will
brigham
downy_ball
Mikerd400
Chris & Heather
FPFJ
WTFMatt
Mr. FJT
Byron
Twana
stroM-
FJCamel
Bobby

=Volunteer

SnT 2009 by cypilk

SnT 2008 by cypilk

Flying Ivan by Victor Ybiernas

Views: 823

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

x2
btw, in case everyone is wondering how much food and beverage to bring, keep the following in mind:

* Hog Roast on Saturday Night sponsored by BozTec: includes veggies as sides
* Tasty adult beverages: lots o' suds (Lagunita Hop Stoopid 9% Double IPA and Lost Abbey Judgement Day 10% Belgian) thanks to CA Annie & MoabFJ and NorCal bar. Donations gladly accepted.

please bring a non-disposable mug/cup to use for the suds. most creative mug/cup earns bragging rights until SnT 2011. we're trying to reduce waste (e.g. plastic cups). we will have some cups with us with Sharpies (go figure) so you can keep track of your own cup.
Awesome!!!
Unfortunately, my California FJ family, I won't be attending. Running low on funds and time, I'll hit one last race with Total Chaos in AZ and start pushing east to be in GA for Xmas. I'm in Zion currently and intend to hit Grand Canyon, Sedona, and Phoenix this week.
I won't see y'all again before heading to Kuwait, preferably, or Afghanistan in January, for a minimum of a year. I'll keep in touch on this site, but am always on Facebook or wanderlust4438@gmail.com. it was a true pleasure and I hope to see y'all again. Who knows...I may sneak back for an event on one of my vacations and surprise everyone. Have fun on the beach!
That sucks! Best wishes, and be safe out there!
Well Dude, I'll miss seeing you. Have fun with Nicole and Matt. I just got my Total Chaos extended travel kit. However, won't have the time to install it before Pismo. I'll catch you when you get back from the Middle East. BE safe Bro!!
Change of plans for me...I'll be leaving early saturday morning. Anyone want to caravan?
Alright! I'm in. Got to get out of town, so...
Any thoughts on organizing departure groups?
Well, Boss was supposed to put together a list to organize the various lists. i am sure a departure list was included.
Well the first list was made with sub lists to follow. NOTE, in sub list A and sub list B there was a an error in paragraph 54 line six word five. that should have read "in" instead of "put". Sub list C had to scrapped all together. Not once everything is review and printed they will all be distributed on a date no sooner than Nov 1 but no later than Nov 5. Now in the case where the lists will not be ready until after Nov 5 a new sub list from line six on page five of the first list that was started in Canada and then shipped over here. Once that has happened all will be normal and true..
Now, before I begin the lesson, will those of you who are playing in the match this afternoon move your clothes down onto the lower peg immediately after lunch, before you write your letter home, if you're not getting your hair cut, unless you've got a younger brother who is going out this weekend as the guest of another boy, in which case, collect his note before lunch, put it in your letter after you've had your hair cut, and make sure he moves your clothes down onto the lower peg for you.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service