NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Since sometime last week I have had to sign in each time I visit the site.
What gives? Anyone else experiencing this?

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nope. I check on my home computer and work computer, several times a day and don't have to re-sign in. Thank goodness...I don't know if I even remember my pw for the site!
Yes, I was just thinking the same, never did this before. I also have to sign in each time now.
Yes it sucks !! I just thought it was my work getting all tight on security or somehting like that.. But at home its like it always was..
not an expert, but your browser may be set to private mode, not allowing the server to store cookies or sing on info. I use Firefox and I have this option under tools.
I'll check but this is the only site that is doing this. At home and at work.
There have been no changes to the site.

More then likely it is a browser issue with your computer based on security settings. I've tested the site on a variety of platforms(mac,windows and ubuntu) and browsers (Safari,Chrome,Firefox and IE) and have not had any issues with it.
It happened to me a few times too the past few days.
Me too. It is very annoying.
Having this problem as well, and have made no changes to browser, just changed one day. Using firefox at work and explorer at home, both make me sign in everytime I go to the page.
sorry folks...this is a result, I believe, of some upcoming enhancements to a single sign-on model that will allow you to sign onto NorCal using your Facebook ID, etc. i'm looking into the issue at the moment and should have an answer later tonight or sometime tomorrow. needless to say, the outcome should be relatively sleek once implemented (especially if you are on other social networks). apologies for the inconvenience and annoyances.
LOL! When I initially hit "reply" to this post, I got the "sign up or sign in" popup again. How ironic.

Just a data point: I do not use social networks and do not intend to.

Please fix this ASAP, Steve!

Thanks,
M.
if i could fix it myself, i'd surely make a good stab at it. unfortunately, this issue resides with out network provider, so i have submitted a ticket for it. let's all hope for a quick resolution.

in regards to the single sign-on, it will not only benefit Facebook users, but also those who utilize Google and Yahoo! services as well.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service