NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Anyone out there have any likes dislikes with regards to the various beefier rear links available.  All pro seem decent go the price. Icons look awsome but price.  Anyone have recommendations?  Just looking to beef up the noticeably wimpy oem ones.  Thanks for your thoughts.  

Views: 413

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I say replace it asap and don't wait for it to bend more or break or you'll be paying for more parts then just rear links.... 

Sounds like keep the stock ones until they bent or break.  Then replace them with the toyoutfitters...
I have the Digger links though I still have my OEM/stock rear links as spare.
I might just contact Stan at TheToyOutfitters and go with his.  They seem well built and pretty damn affordable, plus he will paint them whatever color you want!
Let me guess...white?
How'd you guess..... I already painted my UCA's
Fyi adjustable links may not be something you need. They could be more of a hassle. Also if your gonna wait until the bend to replace, be sure to take a spare along so you can make it back home. A severely bent rear link can throw off your vsc and abs system.
Probably go with Toy's as well, for 265 they will be better than stock and if I dont like them i can change them later, too many stories like hectors on the blue room for me to be willing to wait till they bend.  I shot him an email about shipping costs.

Wonder if we get enough people if he will give us a discount and or if we could save money on shipping?  hmmm..

I will send him a quick note and see.

I sent him a Pm in the BR also about shipping, but forgot to mention a possible GroupBuy....  How many people would possible be interested in purchasing TheToyOutfitters LCA's if by any chance he would do a discounted price?
I'm in. I was going to order a set Friday!
I might be in...

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service