NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

I found a 2012 Trail Team Edition that was wrecked much worse than the way mine was when I bought it but amazingly all the non wrecked parts on it are the same parts that were wrecked on my FJ and still need repair/replacement. In deciding what I should pay fir the trail team Edition wrecked on I was wondering what the difference is between my 2012 off road package and the 2012 Trail Team Edition is? Anyone know? Are any of those parts worth swapping out? Also, what do the BF Goodrich All Terrain AT tires that come on it sell for new and also the set of 5 TRD alloy wheels?

I need to know ASAP. Thanks.

Mark

Views: 137

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i would do a little research on it. i think the alloys are going for about 850 on (http://www.purefjcruiser.com/wheels-c-23/toyota-trd-wheel-16-inch-b...) and i about the tires i have no idea. how much do they want the car for?

Thanks JagyPNF
Not sure what they will take for it. What would it go for unwrecked with low miles?
Mark

well KBB values my car just under $30,000 for the excellent condition, and it values it as fair condition at $25,000. of course thats drive able. my rig also has around 17,000 miles on it as well.

Thanx

JagyPNF

Is there any feature you or anyone out there knows of on the 2012 trail teams edition that I if I get this wrecked 2012 fj Trail Team edition I could switch to my 2012 fj that already has the off road package that would be worth swapping?

Mark

not that i know of... the hill assist came on the 2013 edition. oh and call me Paul

Thanks Paul

According to the 2012 FJC catalog the TTSE differences are special paint color (duh);  6 spoke TRD Special Edition black alloys wheels  that are on-again-off-again available through dealers such as Toyota of Dallas; BFG A/T tires, very common and not expensive;  "trail-tuned Bilstein shocks".

Another "brochure" feature was the roof rack front block-out with 2 overhead lights supplied with "FJ" black and white covers, however I know of very few owners who actually received that option, I did not. The other main difference of course was the all-black-out plastic external features. The JBL 6 disc CD changer and sub-woofer was not offered in the TTSE in 2012, but may be available in other FJC's of 2012.

Steve Hope.

Thanks Big Guy!

Thanks Steve and Paul

It went too high for me considering the condition and that I just wanted to part it out. I saw there was
No subwoofer and was surprised. Mine seemed to have had one but it walked off after it was wrecked. Know where I can get the subwoofer?

Mark

look on here or maybe the blue room (http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/) or try ebay.... my rig didnt come with one too. but i like having the extra storage space.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service