NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Just wondering if any of you have installed these. I just bought a new FJ and want to put them in. I would love to hear from someone who has done this and get opinions/suggestions. Thanks

Does this sort of mod void any warranties?

drew.

Views: 381

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When you get the FJ Freedom window replacement kit it has the directions for removing your stock windows and installing the new parts. Basically You'll need a windshield replacement kit. Got mine at harbor freight for like 12 bucks. Inside are a t handle push blade (to carry wire through the factory black rubber sealant around the suicide door windows), the wire itself, and a couple handles to hold as you "saw" your way through the sealant all the way around the windows, pulling toward the center of the window as you pull with alternating hands. Then have someone catch your glass as it comes free. Clean up as much excess rubber remaining on the door as possible, install new "frame" for each window then the new windows. Not too bad.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service