NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Catch a glimpse of another FJer around NorCal? Post up here!

Views: 35644

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They are American Racing Teflon Chambers.  They are discontinued.

I'm new here to this forum,

I have a 2008 black diamond with a roof rack. Everything else stock. I am in south san jose I have capitol toyota license plate frames wave if you see me!

Matt

Welcome Matt! Ps I miss mine too lol
Its def different with it. Why did u get rid of yours?

Hi Matt! I live in South San Jose, too! We're near Foxworthy and Ross on Quinto Way. Stop by if the garage door's up. My FJ is silver with MDDYGRL on the plate. I've got an ARB bumper and my roof rack is stock but it's just the back half as I bought it from a guy who rolled his truck.

If I see you I'll wave!

Maureen

Voodoo Blue FJ driving down Wolfe Rd towards Vallco Mall. I was in the black diamond one.
Pretty sure I just saw StroM in Downtown Los Gatos
Spotted a silver one this evening in midtown Sacramento. Lifted with black rims and front bumper that looks similar to Studovich's. Not sure if you are on here.
Maybe have been me.  4 Hella lights on top and a pre-runner bumper.
Saw TRD Black on Pershing in Stockton.
that's josh

Today's been a barrel of FJs on the streets.

805AM (01/13/11) - Northbound 101 in the carpool lane by Woodside Road exit (Redwood City).  Black FJ with a bunch of stickers in the rear windows, and a Thule or Yakima roof mounted box. My eye my have been playing tricks on my, but the box might have rear lights on them, or, I guess could have been on the roof rack itself. Possible Boztec antenna mount at the rear door.

815AM - Southbound on El Camino Real.  Voodoo.  Plain, no definitive markings.

1030AM - Westbound 92 on the San Mateo Bridge.  Brick.

1045AM - Redwood Road (Castro Valley) across the street from Trader Joe's. Black. Plain, no definitive markings.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service