NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Sunday 2/28 1:00pm-whenever  BJs Brewery on Pacific Ave (5733 Pacific Ave. Stockton 95207).

From I5 take the March Lane Exit turn right at the bottom of the ramp, Left on Quail Lakes Dr.  Through several stop signs and one traffic light, Its on the left in the same parking lot as REI.

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I second that! Thanks for being such a great group. Wish I'd traveled from my end of the table to talk more to everyone, but i was absorbed in my beer. Hope to see you all out on the trails soon.
Now that is a beautiful parking lot.
Ahh... if only it were the entrance to Lake Alpine in the spring...
Thanks for getting this together BK.

hehe can someone just photoshop me anywhere is all good...sorry like always coming at the end of it all. NEXT TIME
Send me a picture of your face with a dark background... Good talking to you in the parking lot though. We should plan a trip soon.
yessir will see when is good for everyone to go...til then I cant wait
Thanks to everyone who showed up - TRD Black, Boz and Mrs. Moz, CA Anne, MoabFJ, Potato, PBnFJ, Divingirl, DWH (and son) and at the last minute AJ. A very nice way to spend a sunday afternoon. Too bad the americans couldn't pull out a win, but that was a great game. Hope to see everyone soon. I'll post up a couple pics tonight or tomorrow!
Bummed I didn't make it... I woke up way too late, was feeling like crap, and had to study for a pledging test.
Study for a pledging test????

What do you have to see how fast to shot gun a beer ?????? LOL
Thank You Sir...

May I have another.
LOL

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service