NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Anyone seen the 2013 Trail Teams?They have one at Freeman Toyota in Santa Rosa.I guess the new colors for 2013 will be cement grey and magma (orangey-red or reddish-orange)

Views: 187

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The magma color is iffy!!! The cement grey is epic!!!

Is that what that's called, I keep seeing it on my trips South on the 101, will have to roll by the dealership just to see it.

I saw a couple of the cement grey heading south on I5 this week. Then I was at the Toyota Motors Distributors yesterday and checked out the TT. Great place to window shop on the week-end as no sales happen here. I might have to trade Cappy in for this one:

Here are a few more pictures of it: on craigslist.

Oh, I love the new color.  I have always been partial on the Titanium, GunMetal and other shades of grey.  Black wasn't my first choice but it's growing on me daily.

I'm getting a ton of comments about the color from everyone I know. I'm beyond stoked! I finally have an FJ, have been wanting one since they came out, it was an "I have to have that" moment. Then to learn about the community, very cool! I run a Synth forum with a similar vibe and very happy to be here. :)

Attachments:

Like the color but question why they went back to the vibration prone fake beadlock wheels. If I didn't have mine I would seriously consider this one.  When did the prices of the fj's skyrocket? 38k MSRP?

The one in my picture above was a TT and lifted. MSRP sticker was on the seat.  $33K before dealer markup for all the added goodies.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service