NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

OK, looks like about 10 Nor Cal rigs are signed up for this event.

Let's make a plan for the ride over/down.

We are taking both rigs and leaving Thursday to get there before dark to secure camp. Spert is going to give some gps coords next week for camp from the pre run this weekend, and btw, if anybody wants to pre run he'd love the company.

We are thinking of taking the Northern route over 89, if it is open, and down 395. Looks like about 8 hours so if we figure 10 we MAY be there before dark so it means leave early. 

Anybody able to leave Thursday, let's plan!

We'll make a list and coordinate for Friday departure here as well.

More details to come.

Woo Hoo, spring on the Eastern SIde, let's go!!! 

Wednesday Departure Crowd ???
Sonof40
CowboyCEO
MrsBozly
Munkay from Socal

Thursday Departure Crowd
BZ 
Bozly

Friday AM Departure Crowd
CaAnnie & MoabFJ
FJ4Tahoe

Friday PM Departure Crowd
DivnGirl
Quadloco

Views: 256

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All signs point to an early Friday morning departure from me... Heading out of the San Jose area....
what's early??? are you cruising though P-Town (IE 580
haven't decided on my route yet. I may be heading south... but have not solidified my plans yet. Looking at maybe 4am start... we'll see.
I went down to the A Hills last week end with Spert and Kokopeli. it was hard to find a place big enough for the unexpected turnout of trucks. The best place we found is at:

N36*36.1685 mins, W118*07.1100 mins

I expect on a 3 day week end it's going to be hard to nail this spot so the earlier anyone can get there the better.
I am even thinking of going down Wednesday with caution tape and as much stuff to spread around as I can take.
Hey Steve...can you provide a map with a point on it? I will be heading up Thursday morning too and not sure exactly where we are all meeting.

If need be - I can come up Wednesday as well if you need help with reserving space! Let me know.
this should be it. Steve, please confirm.

View Larger Map
Yep that's it.
This is exactly the area
The more bodies and stuff the better.
Cool...post up if you decide to head down early. Looks like Leonie and I could easily join you. I just need a day's notice to get my stuff together.
it looks as though there are possible auxiliary lots directly due east and due north of this spot. if that is the case, at least we'll have a few options for people who want some quiet time. they could easily take a very short hike into basecamp. either that or we could use those as auxiliary parking lots.
Wife has to work, will be leaving on Friday afternoon around 1:00pm to 2:00pm

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service