NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

OK, looks like about 10 Nor Cal rigs are signed up for this event.

Let's make a plan for the ride over/down.

We are taking both rigs and leaving Thursday to get there before dark to secure camp. Spert is going to give some gps coords next week for camp from the pre run this weekend, and btw, if anybody wants to pre run he'd love the company.

We are thinking of taking the Northern route over 89, if it is open, and down 395. Looks like about 8 hours so if we figure 10 we MAY be there before dark so it means leave early. 

Anybody able to leave Thursday, let's plan!

We'll make a list and coordinate for Friday departure here as well.

More details to come.

Woo Hoo, spring on the Eastern SIde, let's go!!! 

Wednesday Departure Crowd ???
Sonof40
CowboyCEO
MrsBozly
Munkay from Socal

Thursday Departure Crowd
BZ 
Bozly

Friday AM Departure Crowd
CaAnnie & MoabFJ
FJ4Tahoe

Friday PM Departure Crowd
DivnGirl
Quadloco

Views: 258

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I bet that went as smooth as can be!
Ok, so now I have that Friday off!! But I am out of town that week Mon-Thurs returning Thursday night at 8 pm.

The Plan: Have the GF pack for the trip,... have her pick me up at the SJ airport at 8PM Thursday night...sleep, wake up early (6-7 AM) Take the dogs to the Kennel at 8AM (that's when they open)...then we are on the road.

So we are available to caravan by 8:15 out of the Pleasanton area.

Does anybody want to caravan at that time??? If so let me know...if not see you there.

John
Sorry, I really want to be on the road MUCH earlier than that.

Looks like most of the NorCal'ers are heading up Thursday, so we may be on our own for the Friday drive.

I'm thinking about leaving the house (East Bay/Berk area) by 6am on Friday.
OP updated but we're still missin' a few.
If I go, I'd definitely be part of the "Friday after work, driving late in the night" departure caravan.
You gotta go! It's the unofficial All-Cal Meet!

Bring PB with ya...he's trying to say he has to work or something...
Looks like we are a no go :-(
Oh, and btw Tater, the Socal crowd is Jonesin' for Junk Tinis so it looks like you now have a mission!
Mmmmmm....Junktinis... : )
I was reading over on another forum that Tioga Pass is almost done being plowed and may open by Friday of Memorial Day weekend. As history shows, if that is the case 108 may be open a weekish before as it generally opens a little earlier than Tioga, keep your fingers crossed.
Uh......where exactly is this?
Eastern Side of the Sierra down in Loan Pine, below Bishop.
Come on out, it's gonna be a ball!!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service