NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

OK, looks like about 10 Nor Cal rigs are signed up for this event.

Let's make a plan for the ride over/down.

We are taking both rigs and leaving Thursday to get there before dark to secure camp. Spert is going to give some gps coords next week for camp from the pre run this weekend, and btw, if anybody wants to pre run he'd love the company.

We are thinking of taking the Northern route over 89, if it is open, and down 395. Looks like about 8 hours so if we figure 10 we MAY be there before dark so it means leave early. 

Anybody able to leave Thursday, let's plan!

We'll make a list and coordinate for Friday departure here as well.

More details to come.

Woo Hoo, spring on the Eastern SIde, let's go!!! 

Wednesday Departure Crowd ???
Sonof40
CowboyCEO
MrsBozly
Munkay from Socal

Thursday Departure Crowd
BZ 
Bozly

Friday AM Departure Crowd
CaAnnie & MoabFJ
FJ4Tahoe

Friday PM Departure Crowd
DivnGirl
Quadloco

Views: 256

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am in Guadalajara Mexico right now, I am due back tomorrow night around 8PM. If you want to coordinate to caravan, give me a call after 9PM tomorrow night...otherwise I'll see you there. 925-570-1450 John
Cool. Depending on how much sleep I get tonight after all my last-minute packing, I may or may not be on the road before that. We can play it by ear... You can give me a buzz at 408-623-0595 when you hit the road and see where I am.
Sorry, we were thinking about leaving closer to 6am from the Berkeley area. I'm still waiting on coordinates.
This is what Tater posted: Google Maps Link

Are you talking the southern route?

I'm trying to leave as early as possible from the San Jose area (depends on when I finish packing tonight!)
Yeah, I plan on taking the southern route. Leaving my house by 8:15-8:30
I'm not making it Wed. Thursday remains to be seen. Friday for sure.
are you gonna caravan with Boz and me?
If I can't leave tomorrow yes, but I'm gonna try for tomorrow.
Monitor Pass is closed again.
Lookin like Tehachapi.
The wednesday crowd made it to Lone Pine in 7 hours today via the southern route, looks like the way to go.
We'll have to see for the ride back though.

See ya'll there.
Gone Now!!!
And in a slightly unrelated topic.... Might anyone have a Dremel tool on the run?? I apparently need a better ground on my bandi mount.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service