NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Hi Guys and Gals! Newb to NorCal here.  Putting together a pretty sizable meet and greet in Roseville for Aug 21! Start time should be around 10 AM.  Location is Porter's House of Draft 7456 Foothills Blvd #8, Roseville, CA 95747.  Hoping to connect with an admin here, or Sr. member.   Having a little trouble navigate this site layout.  Any help on connecting me would be great!  I am hoping Nor Cal FJers will have a strong showing.... as we are making it a multi vehicle event! - Adam '08 Sandstorm

https://www.facebook.com/events/590132094492071/

Views: 536

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Might be worthwhile to go to "add an event " and post up as event with time/date/location etc.

Im coming, should have my new suspension and tires by then to show off! Did my BMC today.

Will bring son and maybe wifey.

Defo looking forward to meeting our members again, especially the newer ones.

On vacation late July but ready to wheel in August, especially LCT. 

Steve.

Might be nice to post this to the FB group as well. There seems to be more action on there. 

YES!!! going to hit Facebook soon with info and "event" post so people can join as attending, etc.  Just need to get our graphics sorted out, etc.  Hope to see you there!

I shared this discussion in Facebook/NorCalFjs group;

https://www.facebook.com/groups/49115970794/

Think you will be there?  If so, I'll really try and make it, as I have a couple pending projects I could use your help on.   We can discuss at this and pick a date to do them.  (It'll be a long day for me, Clovis to the this, then to Yosemite.)

Hey David!  Been jealous of your Yos view for a while now!   Hope to see you there!

Sure.

Thanks Nestah! We'll be creating a Facebook event page this week also!  Would love to have you come out, and put your FJ in a featured spot at the event!

You're welcome and thanks!

Hey Nestah can you add me to the Nor Cal FJ Facebook page?   I am still listed as "pending"

thanks!  -Adam Wood

Hey guys!  Am I missing it or is there a designated start time?

Likely 10 AM Start time. Once a few more details are locked in we will be creating an event page here, on Facebook, etc.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service